Saturday, August 23, 2008

R&B Flava: Ne-Yo -Miss Independent

While I was checking out Soulbouce.com, I came across Ne-Yo's new video "Miss Indepdendent" which has the feel of on my all-time favorite films Eddie Murphy's Boomerang.

Although Halle Berry and Robin Givens are not in the video, Gabrielle Union, Keri Hilson and Lauren London are not bad options to look at...plus the track is pretty good.
Hey Usher, this is the album you should've made!

--Kevin Lockett



Miss Independent Remix (Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1673255630d6a47a/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ne-Yo has such a great voice and undeniable talent. I can see why the masses would dig this, but I would prefer he put a little more thought and creativity into his lyrics. That change I think would be the icing on the cake.

I hyped it on Everhype and scored it 86% which I think is fairly accurate.

http://www.everhype.com/hyper/mikeborgia?X=S1808

I wouldn't mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.