Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Election 08: "Im Afraid If Barack Obama Wins. The Blacks Will Take Over"

Folks, I just want you to let you know that even though there are still elements ofprejudice and racism in my home state of Ohio, even I have been shocked by some of these clips. During a Sarah Palin rally in Ohio, Casey Kauffman talked to some Republican supporters about Senator Obama and the answers these people give are crazy and sad at the same time.

The funny thing is that Kauffman is from AlJazeera English, The world's first English language news channel to have its headquarters in the Middle East.

I wonder what would've happened if these folks knew he worked for an organization called AlJazeera? http://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish


Vote Early. Vote For Change. Vote Now
http://www.voteforchange.com/

1 comment:

Disassociated Press said...

I am very glad that I ran across your blog. This assures me that I definitely made the right decision to leave the United States. I am also glad that all of the people who have ever accused me of playing the "race card" whenever I complained about ignorant people like the ones in the video can now see that racism is not a fallacy in America.