Friday, October 24, 2008

I am Joe Spartacus, The Tiger Woods of Plumbing

This whole "Joe The Plumber" thing is getting out of hand. In a desperate, but interesting move, John McCain's campaign asked people to upload videos for their "I am Joe"ad, its sort of feels like Nike's "I am Tiger Woods" commercial back in the day or better yet, Kirk Douglas' "I am Spartacus" scene.

"I am Joe" is smart from a viral video perspective and I'm sure these folks feel like they are doing a good thing, but don't they realize that John McCain is a wealthy dude who's using the old Republican trick of "my friends, even though I'm rich and my running mate has spent over $150,000 in clothes and makeup, we're really one of you" plan.

The ironic thing is that John McCain and Sarah Palin were in Ohio this week, but there was no sign of the real "Joe The Plumber."

Hmmm, wouldn't you think if John McCain and Sarah Palin were really fond of "Joe The Plumber," he would take him to his tour stops in Ohio and bring him on stage?

I guess Joe found some plumbing work OR maybe he's just being used as a political football to score some desperate votes with the other "Joes" in the U.S.

I guess we''ll find out how many "Joes" will actually vote for John McCain on November 4th.

Kevin Lockett

I am Joe


I am Tiger Woods


I am Spartacus

Vote Early. Vote For Change. Vote Now
http://www.voteforchange.com/

No comments: